1x Flowboard Air Carbon
1x instruction manual
If one or more of these items are missing, please contact the seller of the product.
- Take your Air Carbon out of the packaging.
- Remove the handlebar from the protective cover on the side.
- Unfold the unit.
- Open the screws on the upper part of the steering tube with the largest Allen key.
- Push the steering rod from one side first through one of the touch modules, then through the steering tube and then through the other touch module. If you open the screws on the touch modules a little, you will avoid scratches on the steering rod.
- Slide the bell over the handlebar from the left side.
- Guide both handles over the handlebar from the sides.
- Fix all components to the handlebar with the respective Allen keys. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the Air Carbon.
- Press the middle button on the display to turn on your Air Carbon.
You should not exceed the maximum weight of 120 kg (including objects you are carrying, e.g. backpack) for the use of the Flowboard Air Carbon.
Always store the Air Carbon in a dry place. If you use the Air Carbon infrequently, we recommend that you fully charge the battery once a month to maintain the longevity of the battery and prevent damage. The rate of self-discharge of the battery is faster in cold temperatures (e.g. in winter) than in a warm environment. Never store the unit in direct sunlight for long periods of time (e.g. not in the boot of a car). The temperature of the Air Carbon and the battery could otherwise rise to over 50°C, which could cause irreparable damage to the unit or the battery life. At temperatures below -20°C, the battery will also suffer considerable damage.
To avoid rust on the metal parts of your Air Carbon, you should clean and dry the unit after each use. To do this, use a damp sponge and then dry the unit with a towel. Especially the regular cleaning of screws and ball bearings with the appropriate agents increases the life span of the device. Do not clean the unit with alcohol, petrol or other corrosive cleaning agents. Never use a high-pressure cleaner to clean the unit.
Repairs may only be carried out using original spare parts and by licensed service partners/dealers. Opening the unit or its components and installing non-original components of any kind will result in the immediate forfeiture of the warranty claim.