1x instruction manual
If one or more of these items are missing, please contact the seller of the product.
- Open the packaging and mount the front tyre with the tool provided.
- Follow the instructions in the user manual to unfold the handles.
- Open the clamp in the direction indicated.
- Lift the perch upwards. The front part of the unit will now automatically move forward.
- Push the perch downwards.
- Now close the clamp again to complete the unfolding.
Switch the unit on using the power button.
Press the buttons on the remote control as follows to switch on the unit:
Sequence: Press the opening button once and then press the power button twice.
Carefully turn the right handle anticlockwise to start the unit.
Press the lower left button on the main console to activate the spotlight.
You should not exceed the maximum weight of 120 kg (including objects you are carrying, e.g. backpack) for using the Flowbike. A higher load could damage the Flowbike.
Before storage, the product must be disconnected from the power supply. The product must be protected from dust, moisture, shock and cold and stored indoors. If you use it infrequently, we recommend that you fully charge the battery once a month to maintain the longevity of the battery. Do not place the device in direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid heat damage.
Repairs may only be carried out using original spare parts and by licensed service partners/dealers. Opening the unit or its components and installing non-original components of any kind will result in the immediate forfeiture of the warranty claim.